Monopoly Deal Hasbro Edition
The fast-paced, addictive card game where your luck can change in the play of a card! Collect 3 complete property sets, but beware Debt Collectors, Forced Deals and the dreaded Deal Breakers, which could change your fortunes at any time!
Mix both decks together and create new twists to this classic game!
- Collect sets of properties with different colours
- Earn and swap properties and charge other players rent
- Each deck includes 110 cards and instructions. For 2 to 5 players. Ages 8 and up
MONOPOLY DEAL - the card game where anything can happen!
The Monopoly Brand Deal Card Game is all the fun of the Monopoly game in a quick-playing card game. It comes with 110 cards including Property Cards, Rent Cards, House and Hotel Cards, and Wild Property Cards. Action Cards let players do things such as charge rent and make tricky deals. House and Hotel Cards raise rent values. Wild Property Cards help players build Property sets. And, players pay their debts with Money Cards. Be the first player to collect 3 complete Property Card sets in different colours to win. This card game is a great way to play the Fast-Dealing Property Trading Game in as little as 15 minutes!
The Hasbro Gaming, Parker Brothers, and Monopoly names and logos, the distinctive design of the game board, the four corner squares, the Mr. Monopoly name and character, as well as each of the distinctive elements of the board and playing pieces are trademarks of Hasbro for its property trading game and game equipment.
- Includes 110 cards and game rules
- The fun of a Monopoly game played with cards
- Get a quick game in; it only takes about 15 minutes to play
- Use Action Cards to charge rent and make tricky deals
- Collect 3 Property Card sets to win
- Ages 8 and up
- For 2 to 5 players
How To Win:
Be the first player to collect 3 three full property sets of different colours.
- Action Cards may be played to initiate the action printed on the card or may be used as money of the value noted in the upper left and lower right corners.
- Property Cards some denote a specific property and some are wild. They show property name, set to which they belong (or in which sets they may be used), rental costs, number of properties in their set and their value when used to make payments.
- House/Hotel Cards may be used to increase the rental cost of a property set. They also have a monetary value for use in making payments.
- Money Cards are used to make payments.
- Draw two cards from the draw pile, or if you start your turn with no cards, draw five.
- Play up to three cards from your hand face up either as: money into your bank, properties or improvements into your collection, or actions. Action cards allow you to collect rent, receive money, take properties from others or cancel another action. Cards placed in your bank may only be used as money. When you must make a payment, you may use money from your bank or properties and improvements in your collection, but not cards in your hand.
- Discard cards in excess of seven from your hand to the bottom of the draw pile.
Win by announcing it on your turn when you have three complete property sets of different colours. This ends the game.
Awards & Honours
- 2011 JoTa Best Game Released in Brazil Nominee
- 2009 JoTa Best Card Game Nominee
- 2009 Fairplay À la carte Winner