Does the token hide a flower or skull? Bid, bluff and laugh with striking components!
- Tricky bluffing game with deep tactics and strategy
- Reinvented art to bring new life to this deceptively simple game
- Created by renowned designer Herve Marly
Skull Card Game
An ancient game of ornate skulls and deceptive flowers, Skull is simple to learn, but dangerously difficult to win. If you want to best your opponents, you must bluff, lie and pierce the deceptions that surround the flowers. Be wary, though—if you reveal a skull, the consequences are dire! Each turn, you may either add another disc to your pile or bet how many flowers you can reveal without revealing a skull. If you succeed at your bet, you gain a point, and two points wins the game! But you can be sure your opponents won't just let that happen. Keep your cards to the bitter end to win this game of deception and perception.
- Age: 13 Years +
- Players: 3-6
- Game Length: 15-45 minutes
- 1 Rules
- 18 Flower discs in six colours
- 6 Skull discs in six colours
- 6 Player mats