Iron Maiden: Powerslave 500 Piece Puzzle
Rock your brain and recreate the classic Powerslave album art with this puzzle!
- OFFICIALLY LICENSED MERCHANDISE - This item is both licensed and endorsed by the band
- GREAT SIZE PUZZLE - The size of the completed puzzle is 39cm x 39cm and the box size: 30.9cm x 30.9cm x 2.8cm
- HIGH QUALITY PRECISION CUT PIECES - These pieces fit smoothly together giving an excellent finish to the puzzle pieces
- AMAZING PRESENT IDEA - Perfect for the Iron Maiden fan in your household. This Powerslave artwork looks amazing framed and on display
- AMAZING ALBUM COVER ARTWORK - This jigsaw puzzle can help to develop hand-eye coordination, fine motor skills, problem-solving, shape recognition, memory and task completion
Iron Maiden: Powerslave Album Cover 500 Piece Jigsaw Puzzle
"Powerslave" is the fifth studio album by Iron Maiden, released in September 1984. The album's cover artwork is notable for its ancient Egyptian theme – which was carried over to the bands “World Slavery Tour.”
This artwork is now available as a 500-piece jigsaw puzzle printed on high quality board. Officially licensed.